First things first, don't worry! Slipping up, sliding back, falling down, stumbling, giving in... whatever you want to call it, it's a normal part of the process. That's not an invitation to fall, but if you do, don't be discouraged. Get back up and keep moving forward!
If you did slip, it means you now have a new sobriety date. Here's how you reset your clock:
- Tap on, "Clocks" from the home screen.
- Tap on the clock that you need to reset.
- Tap on the gear icon from the clock's bottom menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap, "RESET CLOCK".
- Tap on, "Let's get started".
- The first thing you're going to do is set the date when you slipped up.
- Next, you're going to set the time of day that you slipped up. This is important because we want to make sure you get credit for at least part of the day.
- Now you're going to set your new sobriety date. This can be set as the same day if you feel like that's true for your situation. Otherwise, set it to the first day your recommitted to your sobriety.
- Next, you're going to set the time of day for your new sobriety date. If you set your date to the same date as when you slipped up, make sure your time of day is either the same or after the time of day that you slipped up. Basically, you can't set your new sobriety date to a date and time before you slipped up (it just doesn't make sense and Nomo will have trouble with your chips).
- The last step is to confirm your dates. If everything looks good, tap the, "Reset Clock" button.
Note: If you're sharing your clock with accountability partners, they'll get a notification saying that you reset your clock.