One of the main features of Nomo is to create clocks to help track your sobriety! You should create a separate clock for each addiction/struggle that you have. You can create as many as you need.
Let's take a minute and create your first clock.
- From the home screen, tap on, "Clocks".
- Now you're in the, "Clock Dashboard". From here, you'll be able to see an aerial view of all your clocks. Tap on the plus icon in the top right corner to create a clock.
- You'll be greeted with message. Just tap on the, "Let's go!" button.
- Next, you'll be asked to set a category. This is optional, but it does help keep your clock organized and unlocks some specific stats like a calorie counter for with clocks set with the alcohol category.
- Now you're going to give your clock a name. This can be anything you'd like. It's just a way to identify what each clock is.
- Then you're going to set your sobriety date. It will walk you through setting your year, month, and day of the month.
- After that, you'll be asked to set the time of day. If you set it to, "Morning", your clock will roll over to the next day at 6am. If you set it to, "Start of day", it will roll over at 12am. If you have notifications for your clock turned on, they'll appear at the time you set.
- Finally, you'll see a quick message that lets you know that there are other settings that you can set to customize your clock. Just tap the, "Create!" button and your clock will be created!
You can create as many clocks as you need. You can find them by tapping on, "Clocks" from the home screen.